Please follow the two steps below to request a withdrawal.
Unless the withdrawal address is whitelisted, we are unable to accept withdrawal requests from customers for security reasons.
Register address for whitelist
Please refer to "How to register address for whitelist.".
You can also check how long it will take to register here: "How long does it take to be whitelisted?".
Request a withdrawal
- Select "Withdrawal" from the menu
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to request a withdrawal for and click the "Request Withdrawal" button
- Apply for a withdrawal
- Select a whitelisted address from the "Select an address to send to" list
- Enter the amount of refund you wish to withdraw
- Click "Next"
- You will be asked for additional identification, so please proceed
- Take a selfie
- Enter the two-factor authentication code
- An approval email will be sent to your registered email address, so click the link in the email
- Application completed
- Your money will be returned in 10 business days
Once a transaction ID has been issued and the return has been processed, the return cannot be redone, cancelled.
Cygnos will not be responsible for any incorrectly specified address.