We take security very seriously, but you need to protect your account by yourself too.
Here are some tips to help you protect your account as much as possible.
- If you are using an email address provided by an internet provider, switch to Gmail.
- Change the password of the email address itself according to the following rules
- Do not use the same password for other services.
- Use a password that is at least 8 characters long.
- Include lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Generate your password randomly
- Add two-step verification to the login of the email address itself
- Change your login password to a unique and strong password
- See recommended rules above
- Set up two-step verification using an OTP app, not via SMS