After completing the identity verification process, you will be able to lend cryptocurrency.
Please follow the three steps below to start lending.
1. Confirm the lending rate
- Refer to "Rates" and check the lending rate of the currency you wish to lend with Tier Criteria.
- Confirm that the quantity of the currency you wish to lend meets the requirements of the Tier.
- * Depending on the amount, the rate may be zero.
- * Tier thresholds are scheduled to be lowered in the future.
2. Check your wallet
- Log in to your wallet or exchange where your cryptocurrency is stored.
- Confirm that the quantity confirmed is held.
- Confirm that you are able to make withdrawals from your wallet or relevant service.
3. Sending cryptocurrency
- Log in to Cygnos from the "Login Page"
- After logging in, click "Lend" from the menu and select the currency you wish to lend from the form.
- The cryptocurrency address will be displayed. Copy this address.
- Enter the address you copied and the amount you want to lend in the wallet.
- * If you send cryptocurrency to Cygnos for the first time, we recommend that you send a small test amount firstly to prevent mistakes.
- * Once the test amount is confirmed please then send the full amount for the loan.
- After sending , you will be able to start lending after meeting the required number of confirmations.