You will need to submit all of the following documents and complete the identity verification of the corporate representative.
For the entire process, please refer to "How to register a corporate account".
- Certificate of All Historical Matters (issued within the last 6 months, all items, full color)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Power of attorney (if the representative and the person in charge are different)
- A copy of the bank book in the name of the corporation, showing the name of the corporation and the account number
- List of names and shareholding ratio of all shareholders
Who needs to register for a Cygnos personal account?
- All directors
- All individual shareholders holding 25% or more of the shares
- All actual controllers
- All beneficial control persons
* If the representative and the person in charge of the transaction are the same and only the representative has effective control, no action is required.
* Please refer to "What kind of identification documents can I use?" for the identification documents available for individuals.